Free Sample Service
We know that choosing the right fabric for your windows can be a big decision and it is very important to get it right. That is why at Net Curtains Direct we offer a free next working day sample service of virtually all the curtains available on our website.
How to request your free samples
- Simply contact us and let us know which fabrics you would like to see and we will send them out to you free of charge. We aim to send your samples the same working day providing you contact us before 1pm. If you require your sample urgently please let us know when you ask so we can ensure they leave here as soon as possible!
- Be sure to include the fabrics you would like, as well as the colours.
- Please remember to include your delivery address, you'd be surprised how many sample requests receive without an address to send them on too!
- We are happy to send up to five samples at any one time. If you feel that you need more we encourage you to pick your favourite five and start there
Top Tips when choosing and checking samples
- When choosing samples, consider what type of product you will need first, e.g does it need to be custom made or would a ready made option be suitable
- Consider the fullness you may want. fullness is generally a balance of the amount of privacy versus the amount of light you want to allow. More fullness will also change how a pattern is displayed, where a pattern will be far less visible at 3 times fullness then it would at 2 times.
- Make sure you take a look at the sample in the room that the curtains will be hung. Fabrics will look the most accurate under natural light,
- If you can't choose between two or more samples, make sure we have provided you with a full quote so you can see exactly how much each option will cost
What happens if I do not like the samples?
If the sample is not what you need, please call or email us let us know what you do and don't like. We have all the fabrics on our website in our office as well as hundreds more that may not be listed on our website. Our experienced staff have unbeatable knowledge of sheer fabrics and they will be able to offer extra help. We work with all the major net and voile factories and work rooms in the UK as well as many of the European ones too. There will be no other companies with a range as big as ours. It is all that we do and we put all our effort into being the very best net and voile shop with the vest biggest and best range!
Why are samples so important?
The most important thing is to make sure you are happy with the curtains you choose to hang at your window, After all, you are likely to be looking at them for many years to come! With ready made and packet stock you can return it for a refund or an exchange without any problem at all. however with custom made orders, and any item that requires fabric to be cut or altered, it unfortunately cannot be returned. Windows come in all shapes and sizes and we would never be able to re-sell a custom made curtain to someone else. For more detailed information on our returns policy please see our returns page.
A few things to consider
- If you are considering a fabric with colour, please be aware that dye lots can change occasionally. This is no different than when buying a garment as slight variations can always occur with fabric, but we do our very best to ensure this is minimal and 99% colours are consistent.
- We try to send a sensible sample size. For plains and small patterns this will usually be about a 10cm square. For larger patterns we do our best to send bigger samples that best represent the pattern.
- While we aim to send every sample the same working day during busy periods there may be a small delay. If you require your samples quickly please tell us when you ask for them, and we will ensure they leave the same day and are sent 1st class. We will always aim to send all samples requested before 1pm the same working day but if your samples are not urgent, they will be sent 2nd class to help keep our costs down and keep our prices low. Just please tell us when you need anything urgently, and we will always do our very best to pull out all the stops and help!
- Remember our next day sample service is free!
To request a sample, contact us with your delivery address and the samples you would like. We look forward to hearing from you.